We were so excited to have Uncle Billy and Aunt Bridget come and stay with us for the night! They were driving back to Ohio from Idaho and we are conveniently right in the middle and the perfect stopping place off I-80. Mack loved having visitors. He kept calling Bill, Bridget and he couldn't stop saying hi to them. He got to stay up late, till 11:30 to visit and sleep with them in the living room. We were sad to see them go the next morning but we look forward to seeing them in just a month when we will be in Idaho!
When Bill was little like Mack's age he was obsessed with Chocolate Milk. Mack carries on the obsession so the two of them shared this Chocolate Milk moment.
They even did "cheers!" initiated by Mack!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
we had so much fun too! We are feeling spoiled since we get to see you in a couple weeks again.
love, aunt bridget (that should cover us both) :)
Hey Missy! It looks like you had a fun visit with family. I LOVE your July 4th cake below too - so cute. I'll have to copy that sometime! We are doing great. You guys should come visit us sometime. It would only be around a six hour drive! :) LOVE checking your blog. Keep it up. It seems like blogs are becoming a thing of the past - maybe due to FB etc... I love them though! Your kiddos get bigger every time I look on here, AND, they are just adorable too. :)
Loved the pictures! Especially Bill and Mack witht he chocolate milk! Molly is just so cute! Glad you Bill and Bridget could stop and visit. I know Mike and Bill are so excited to be there next week. Fun times! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment