Thursday, September 15, 2011

Catching up with Mack (if you can!)

Mack is such a fun little guy. He definently keeps me busy and guessing at how each day is going to go. As of right now he does not like sharing a room with Molly so he has opted to sleep in the pack n play in our bedroom. It is fine with me because now everyone sleeps through the night :) He loves Molly and is constantly looking out for. When she cries he yells "Mom, Molly cry, get her!" I hear "No Molly, no no." at least 50 times a day. He keeps her safe and is a great playmate for her.He looks like and is such a little boy now, not a toddler. He is smarter than a whip too. He is obsessed with going out and sitting in the car and having the keys. The other day we were getting ready to go on a walk and he was holding the keys. I was inside grabbing something when I heard our car door close, mind you the car was locked. I immediately ran out there and there was Mack in the drivers seat. He had found the key to unlock the door, he locked the door once he was in and had the right key in the ignition, good thing it is not an automatic!
We have put door knob covers on every door. Mack likes to go into the bathrooms and lock himself in. I quickly go to the door and knock very loudly and I hear " Ok ok, I'm coming!" He also says "Are you kidding me?" and does a funny impression of Michael Jackson thanks to Devin. He loves to make people laugh.

He is so handsome and likes to look "hansom" as he says. He loves lotion and at times I have found him on the bathroom counter with Devin's razor trying to shave. He knows how to put his shoes on the right feet and how to get his beloved Chocolate Milk out of the fridge and bring it in to me if I am not going fast enough to get it for him.


Molly got this cute Hula skirt for her birthday. The other day I was cleaning in their room, turned around and found him like this.


He then takes off for the door and I follow to find this...


He loves wearing his frog rain boots and apparently thought they would go great with his skirt!


Right after the picture he takes off and gave me this view! I had a good laugh and had to take another picture. He was on the go again! The boy does not stop.


He does know how to push Molly's buttons but I am not worried because she already knows which ones of his to push. Wish us luck in about a year!


He is adventurous. Here is his with his cousins Maggie, Ben and Sam at the Trail Center, I tried to get a nice picture but we were outside and he was not standing still for a second!


He loved the trail center because of all the fun buttons they had to push. He ran from exhibit to exhibit to push the button.


Mack has loved opening the oven and pretend to make cookies. The other day I was preheating the oven and smelled something funny. I looked in and saw black bubbly stuff at the bottom. I fished it out and found that it was a leap frog letter from the fridge. SO I bought a child lock for the oven door. It worked great! I was so excited until the second day when he figured it out. He now says things to us like "No pushing Mom!" when I remove him from a situation, or "be nice!" when he is getting in trouble. It is very hard not to laugh. We love and enjoy Mack so much and love having him in our family!



No comments:

Post a Comment