Friday, September 9, 2011

Molly at 11 months

I am behind on my blogging! Molly is 11 months in these pictures. She has finally learned to crawl and does the army crawl very well! She has all her molars and 8 teeth in front. She loves to eat Mac n Cheese and anything else anyone is eating. She successfully drinks from a sippy cup, no bottles! She now sleeps 7 to 7 in her crib all night!! No more waking up in the pack n play in our room, everyone is happy about this. Except Mack, he likes his own room and now has begun to come and sleep in the pack n play in the middle of the night.I often find these two playing together. Mack sets up corners or areas of things for them to play with, this is what I found coming downstairs one day. He is so good to her!
Molly loves to be part of the activities. They love when daddy reads stories before bed, I do too!

She is climbing over things and gets around really well.

These two are such a joy and blessing to wake up to every morning.

I finally can make two little side ponytails!!

She is the sweetest little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment