 |
| Molly is 16 months old and is such a big girl! She loves to sit in her rocking chair and look at books, I will often find her doing this so I had to take a picture. |
 |
| She says lots of words and phrases like "go away", "no nap", "stop it". You can tell she has a big brother she is learning from. |
 |
| I went upstairs after they had been in their room for awhile and it was quiet, I found this. Mack had taken her for a ride across the room on his bed, they threw the socks everywhere out of the basket, they were rubbing Baby Magic Lotion ALL over themselves and they sat on this bed just like this for close to an hour looking at books and pictures and just playing. They are such great friends and entertain each other so well, even if it is making a mess! |
 |
| Molly is a daddy's girl in every way! She loves to sit with him when he comes home, she watches for him to come home and while he is gone during the day she loves to point at his picture and smile. Besides loving him so much she is Devin with a bow as her Aunt Dana says, she does look so much like him. She is really a funny little girl, one day while watching a western movie she stands up and points her little fingers at the bad guys and starts to making noises of a gun going off, we died laughing as we never taught her or encouraged her to do it! Oh and she prefers crawling to walking, she knows how to walk but is our little lazy girl and loves to crawl! She best get to walking soon!! t |
This video is typical sweet Molly whenever I ask her if she wants to go take a nap. She does however go down super easy, without a fight or a cry for both nap time and bedtime. She is still taking two naps a day and goes to bed from 7pm to 7:30 am, I love it!
3 comments:
I love that first picture of her reading to herself, and the one of both kids reading together. So cute!
She is definitely "Devin with a bow." Your kids are just too dang cute....
Love that Molly! How nice that she loves to sit in her cute pink chair and read books. She is going to graduate top of her class! Loved the video. Thanks for making time to post such cute photos and videos of the happenings at the Thompsons! Enjoy being able to see them! Grandma Storm
Post a Comment