Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be My Valentine

Devin is a great Valentines Day husband! For the past 5 years he has not missed making me breakfast while I stayed in bed and the past 3 years he has even done it while getting up early before his classes. He makes me feels so special and extra loved on this day! This year he made me pink heart shaped pancakes set the table with all the trimmings and for my gift he made me our last years blog into our family book! I was so surprised and excited, it was perfect.
My sweet little valentines! She is just the cutest little thing, full of love, laughter and enjoyment! Molly has been a dream to have as our daughter, we are so blessed that she is ours forever.

I am in charge of dinner so I got out all my table decor. Devin provided the flowers. This year we fed the kids early and put them to bed so we could enjoy a nice quiet dinner. On Devin's menu this year was Chicken Quesadillas, Refried beans, Cantaloupe, Guacamole and Sour Cream. For dessert we had a yummy Cherry Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream and ate it while we watched all the Valentine episodes of The Office, it was perfect! In the video below Mack loved singing while the candle was lit, his favorite...Happy Birthday dear Mommy of course!


 

2 comments:

C&C said...

So cute! you guys go all out!

Anonymous said...

That video is so adorable. Mack is such a little sweetie. Grandma Storm

Post a Comment