Thursday, February 16, 2012

Double Trouble

Molly and Mack were upstairs in their room playing so quietly, too quietly so I went up to check on them and found this early in the morning. Molly loves to dump out baskets and drawers but I am sure she had Mack there instructing and encouraging her, he is not picture due to lack of apparel. Punishment of course was cleaning it up.
On Sunday afternoon these two were upstairs playing in their room again. When I heard Molly crying I ran up to see what was going on. I found Molly in the little cupboard of her dresser caked in Baby Lotion! She was in tears as she had lotion all over her face and had been trying to get out. Mack was there with his hands on his cheeks looking at me like he knew he was in big trouble. There is no doubt he did this too her and made her hide in the cupboard so I wouldn't see what he did. When I asked him what he was doing he said "Molly looks like a chicken!" He tried making Molly's hair into that red floppy thing, he found out it didn't go so well.

That same Sunday, at night these two were downstairs in the playroom while Devin and I were talking with Rex on Skype. I could hear the two playing and then it was quiet for too long. I decided to go down and check on them and found Mack with a bottle of brown craft paint smearing it ALL over Devin's desk! He had is all over himself, on Molly and some on the carpet. I called for Devin to come down and to bring Rex on the laptop. It was a sight to see! For punishment Devin gave Mack a shower to clean him up. We had a hard time not laughing during the lecture about not doing what he had just done. Luckily the paint cleans up really easy. These two gave us a run for our money on Sunday!

1 comment:

carrie said...

LOL....that's all I have to say about that. And you can laugh at me in a couple years ;)

Post a Comment