Monday, February 6, 2012

Molly at 17 months.

Molly is 17 months old, I cannot believe how the months fly by. She is changing into such a fun toddler. I love this stage as she is starting to talk in jibberish all the time and throwing in words and phrases you can understand. She says things like  "get down, leave me alone, go away, stop it, go night night..." She loves taking 2 naps a day still which I love and she still goes to bed at 6:30-7ish. Lately she has been waking up at 5am just talking for a bit and then will fall back asleep for another hour or so. She likes to do her own thing and plays by herself really well. She is still quiet and I forget about her whereabouts at times! She loves taking baths and gets super excited when we tell her it is bath time. She squeals and shakes with excitement. She loves to sing and dance and is starting to get girly with jewelry and lotions.

Her hair is growing ever so slowly. It is still really light in color and has curl at the end. I am just so glad she likes to wear her headbands. She will not keep in rubber bands when I make little ponytails, that day will come I hope!
She is so fun to play with. She and Mack are great friends and she keeps him entertained. I fear that she will be the sister that lets him tie her up to the train tracks as they play cowboys or heroes and she will be part of his experiments as his little assistant. I am so grateful that they get along so well, it makes my life easier and I love watching them! They do have their tiffs and she does know how to push his buttons as he does to her, but not very often.
Molly loves to brush her teeth. She is a little picky about eating. She loves spaghetti o's, macaroni and cheese, peanut butter-she will lick it off her sandwich instead of eating her sandwich. She like to eat grapes, bananas, pickles, cereal, oatmeal, hot chocolate, string cheese, crackers and fruit snacks. She does not like meat. She has such a sweet tooth!!! She can smell it a mile away and anytime she sees a plate of goodies she is instantly demanding whatever is on the plate! She is so pleasant and very relaxed in most situations. She is a slow walker so she still prefers to crawl. She loves her daddy and gets so excited every time he comes home. Her favorite show is Curious George and she loves books. That is our Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment