Monday, February 6, 2012

Another Girl!

We found out January 30th that we are going to have another girl! We are so excited. When we went in for the ultra sound Devin and I had no guess of what it would be and when she told us at the very beginning of the ultra sound that it was a girl I think we were both caught off guard and shocked. We have a boy and a girl so we had no hopes for what this one might be and it was hard to imagine another of what you already have. It has taken awhile for it to sink in for Devin, he is not sure what to do with 2 girls and only 21 months apart! I settled into the idea and love that Molly will have a playmate, I love that I get to use her cute clothes again and Molly is just so cute I can't wait for this one! Mack is a great brother to Molly, he is gentle and takes such good care of her that I am sure he will be the same for this one. He and Devin will have lots of "man dates" which Mack loves being with his daddy doing all the hunting and repairing and making of things. I don't think he would like to share him with another boy. We are so grateful that this little girl looks perfectly healthy and can't wait to see and hold her on June 18th!

The big sister! Molly is such a sweet and gently girl so I am very content with her being a wonderful big sister. It is hard to imagine what another one of your girls will look like, we have Molly known as "Devin with a bow" who looks so much like her daddy, maybe the next will look like Mack or me or neither! It is so fun and exciting to see their looks and personality develop and so far with my two I think they are the cutest and sweetest little ones. I feel so blessed and lucky to be their mom.

Mack is the man of the house, while dad is gone. He is such a fun little 3 year old and FULL of ideas that I don't think normal little boys have. He keeps me on my toes. He loves making Creepy Crawlers with his dad and doing anything manly. He is smart as a whip and surprises us with things he thinks of, says and knows how to do. I  just love my little man and if he is the only one we get, he is just perfect and I would be fine with that. But it would be nice to have another boy at some point, I just love my boy!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

We are so excited for you guys! You are now going to be outnumbered by the kids :) We need to Skype now that we have internet again so we can see you and the kids. I can't wait to hear Mollys blabering - I can't believe that she can talk! Maybe this weekend??

Post a Comment