Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random Family Photo Shoot

I love the expressions on these two faces in this picture, they are such characters.

My Molly Girl.

I love my two sweeties, they are the joy and the sunshine everyday. I am so excited for our second daughter to join this duo, all three are so blessed to have each other.

Molly was doing something funny and Mack was laughing at her, he always says "Molly's funny mom!" They keep each other pretty well entertained and play so great together. He is so sweet to her and she adores him.

Mack is our "cheese!" boy, he is so handsome and keeps us in awe and his ideas and things he says and does.

These two love their dad soooo much! They miss him all day long and wait and watch for him to come home. He is such a great dad and is always so much fun with them and gives them all his attention after he gets home from a long long day at school.  We are all so happy when he comes home and cannot wait to have more free time with him.


We cannot get enough of this sweet girl. I am always so happy when I hear he wake up in the morning and after her naps, she is such a delight!

This man keeps us laughing. Here he has his Buzzlight Year underwear on inside out, his Buzz pajama shirt on with these shoes that light up. He loves to dance and that is what he is doing here. Love our Mackers.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such cute kids! I love the Buzz Lightyear costume. Ha ha!

carrie said...

Adorable pictures! Yesterday I saw them on facebook and Lou Ann was here and showed her. She said, "Oh how cute!"

Post a Comment