Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Time with a bit of Summer


These two have been having a lot of fun together playing inside and outside. Mack is such a good big brother and Molly adores him. I love watching them interact and they do have their moments of teasing and squealing!

Mack got this bike for his birthday but we didn't give it to him until the weather was nice. He told everyone he saw while riding it that it was his bike that he got for his birthday and that dad had helped him fix his tires. He is so proud to be a bike rider and does pretty well so far, I can't believe he is this big already!


Molly loves her little bike that she is very possessive of. She is a big girl now and can follow Mack around outside which makes everyone happy!

Mack and Brady had a little lunch date. Their first and they thought it was pretty fun to be able to have lunch together! They are such good little friends and we are so glad he is our neighbor!

Mack is now a no napper. He would take 3 hour naps in the afternoon which I loved but come bedtime it was harder for him to be ready to go to sleep by 7:30 and then he was waking up at 5 or 5:30 in the morning which was brutal cause it woke up Molly and then we were all awake! Well this went on for about 2 weeks and I was dying so I omitted his naps and it put him back on schedule. He often falls asleep by 7pm on the couch, like this and is sleeping until 7am. Ahhh life is good again and really I don't mind him being up all day, he is a lot of fun and likes to watch Curious George for some quiet time on the couch. Notice all his battle wounds on his legs from learning to ride his bike and yes he really fell asleep this way.

Daddy's girl in every way! Molly LOVES her dad and favors him in her cute little looks. She has a quiet personality like her dad. It is funny how you can see in your kids yours or others traits I see alot of Devin in Mack too, I can't complain cause I love Devin and love that they are like him, they are great kids! Ok and they have some of me in them too so I will take some credit but they do get more comments that they look and act like their dad.

We had a very very warm March with mid to upper 80's  which meant we had the little pool out for a week straight and enjoyed being out and playing in it. Molly and Claire have the cutest little swimsuits!

Our first rainbow of spring. Omaha gets some pretty intense thunderstorms and the season is just beginning. Some and most are pretty cool but we do get the scary ones that produce tornado warning and watches with the sirens. I love when they end this way, with a beautiful rainbow! Hope we have a calm season this year since it is our last one here!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that your kids play so well together. And I love that picture of Mack asleep on the couch. So funny!

carrie said...

So much fun! I hope your last season there goes well also. But, I'm excited for you guys to be closer so we can hopefully visit!

Post a Comment