We were so excited for Baby Jane to get here! I got all of her things ready and Molly thought climbing into her little bed was really funny. We had to teach her she was not allowed in there, that it was the baby's. Since Jane has been here Molly and Mack have been so good with her and Molly has not climbed into her bed again although she has made many peaks over the side at her. I have loved watching them be so sweet to her and they are always concerned when she is crying or when she is out of sight, they have to know where she is. When Jane sneezes Mack laughs and Molly says so sweetly "bless you, Jane!". We are so glad she is finally here and have loved having here the last two weeks and look forward to our lifetime throughout eternity with Sweet Baby Jane.

 |
| 39 weeks and 6 days. I felt this baby girl was going to be my biggest yet, I guessed at least 8 lbs. 2 oz. We left for the c-section on Friday June 22, 2012 at 8:35 a.m. Candice Carter and little Charlotte came to stay with Mack and Molly, we were so grateful! |
 |
| At 10:26 a.m. Jane Lynne was here! Weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz and 21 inches long. The c-section was the smoothest yet, Dr. Evans and the surgery team did such an awesome job and I didn't get sick this time! I was able to enjoy every moment of Jane's arrival with Devin. She came out crying her lungs out which would make any mother cry, I did. Devin was so exited, we love this moment when are children are born, there is nothing more special, sacred and precious than this moment for a husband and wife. |
 |
| We are so in love with this perfect little girl. The nurses made a cute bow on her tiny hospital cap, it was so cute! |
 |
| Mack and Molly's first visit, they were elated with baby Jane! Molly was a little bit timid and not sure what was going on with mom but she loved her little sister. Mack was very excited! |
 |
| Mack is the best big brother to his sisters, he adores them and is so gentle with them. They are so lucky to have him and I am so grateful he came first so he can look out for them. |
 |
| They loved peaking in at her and watching her every move. |
 |
| Molly and Jane's first game of peek-a-boo, I caught her doing this and fell in love watching my two little girls share their first moments together. |
 |
| Daddy and his daughters, I love it. They are lucky little girls! |
 |
| Sweet Molly and Jane. |
 |
| The best doctor, Dr. Evans delivered Molly and Jane, I wish I could take her back to Idaho with me. |
 |
| My new little girl. We have decided that Jane looks more like a Storm with her dark coloring, she looks like my baby pictures and my dad's. I do see Devin in her of course but she favors me and Mack. |
 |
| The 3 Musketeers! We love these three so much. |
 |
| She is a perfect beautiful baby. |
 |
| Grandpa and Grandma Storm were able to drive from Ohio to stay with us for a week! Jane's first visitors. We were so lucky to have them come help during that time. They stayed at our house Saturday night so Devin could come stay in the hospital with me. When they got to the house Mack and Molly were in bed so when they woke up in the morning they had a fun surprise! Mack ran into our room and my mom sat up and waived to him. She said he had a look of terror on his face like he saw a ghost and ran back into his room. They heard Mack and Molly talking for awhile about what Mack had seen, it was so funny! We were all glad they were here! |
 |
| A sweet moment for any dad and grandpa! |
 |
| A proud grandma! She has been there for all 3! |
 |
| Happy Family of 5! Mack 3yrs, Molly 21 months, Jane about 8 hours old. We are so blessed with 3 beautiful children. Devin and I could not be happier or imagine more perfect children for us. Each birth has been a miracle and whenever we talk about those moments when the baby comes we say "let's do it again". They are such special spirits that our Heavenly Father has trusted in our care and it is such a sacred calling to be their parents to teach and take care of them while they are on Earth and even more of a blessing to be sealed to them for eternity. Ever so grateful for eternal families, my sweet husband and beautiful children. |
4 comments:
So, so sweet! What beautiful children you have! Mack seems like the perfect older brother to those girls. Congrats!
I love your kids! Jane is so beautiful. Those pictures of Mack and Molly peeking in at her in the hospital are adorable. So glad everything went so smoothly for you! Love Dr. Evans.
Nice pictures!The little ones are so cute and so fun! We are glad everything went so smoothly.
What a fun trip we had. We are so glad we could be there with you. We enjoyed our time with you, Devin and the cute cute kids. Looking forward to the next time! :)
Love, Mom
Post a Comment