Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!

My 31st year was full of fun and excitment. The biggest highlight was the birth of Jane in June. We had lots of visitors, Grandma and Grandpa Storm, Aunt Sara and Uncle Tyson, Grandma Lynnie and Aunt Dana all came to visit this year.  We made a trip to Idaho in May and Ohio during the summer and started our last year of dental school! It was a great year, I was so very blessed. I look forward to my 32nd and all the excitement it will bring.
This year for my birthday I decided to make my own cake and Mack and Molly were excited to help.
 


The big 32.


I was very spoiled this year! Mack was teasing Molly and she took action.

We took the kids to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops that night and had so much fun. We were the only ones there and they had so many fun things for the kids to play with.
 
Molly got one on one attention with Santa and loved every minute of it. The first thing she told him was she wants a pink fishing pole.
 
Mack was in love with these remote controlled trucks and asked for one for Christmas.
 
We love Molly's funny personality, she makes the greatest faces.


This was an amazing cake!
 
Rub a dub dub my 3 kids in the tub!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how grown up Molly looks!

Post a Comment