Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

This year I turned 33! Starting my middle 30's with my wonderful husband and three beautiful kids and one on the way, I couldn't be more blessed. Devin takes such good care of me on my birthday, unfortunately this year I had to go to the endodontist for a root canal. My tooth was killing me and I could barely enjoy the awesome breakfast I woke up too. Devin made chocolate waffles with chocolate whipped cream, strawberries and juice! He had the kids color me a huge card on the wall and they were so excited to give me their presents. Molly spilled the beans a day earlier and told me dad got me lotion. Also silicon baking mats, perfume, and my blog book! It was such a fun morning. At noon I went in for the rest of my root canal, which was full of infection and I had never been in so much pain it was awful. Thankfully Lynne took the kids while I got my pain meds and went home for  a nap, I seriously wanted to rip my face off it hurt so bad. Later the night I was feeling a bit better we went over to grandma and grandpa's for dinner and cake. Uncle Billy was there and we had a fun little party. My face was still numb as you can tell in the pictures. I can say it was a memorable birthday, love my family for making it the best it could be.
 







 
And we are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment