Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I am a happy mother of four! I have been blessed with four beautiful children, Mack, Molly, Jane and Kate. They are such great kids and teach me everyday from patience to how to easily forgive and to living life through a child's eyes is so fun and refreshing. It has the hardest job I will ever do in my life, it has been but it has been the most rewarding. I may loose sleep, am exhausted by the days end and don't have time to myself like I once did, but that day that I have all those things back I am going to miss the days of having my little ones at home. I love them so much! On this special day they made me breakfast in bed. Devin says to not deprive them of doing this for me, they love it and Devin always makes me such a great breakfast. Devin got me a crepe maker which I am so excited for! We had a great day together.


No comments:

Post a Comment