Friday, September 25, 2009

Our Wild Child

He is a very good napper and goes down great for bed. He snuggles right up to his bumper and settles in for a good sleep. I find myself checking to make sure he is breathing! Notice the moose under his head!And then we have his wild hair. After bath time it is fun to make it all crazy. Devin wants to cut it on Sunday, I think it is too cute the way it is.

He goes wild for peaches! Today he ate a whole peach!! He is like his dad. Mack also loves to wear them and squish them in his fingers. He hasn't mastered picking them up and putting them in his mouth. I don't know why because he puts other things in his mouth he finds.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Can we get some of that hair? Kayla's is too slow-moving. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Brianne Serrano said...

way cute hair!!!

Devin and Andrea said...

hE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Man. And his hair haha so funny. How is his torticolos?How are you guys doing? what are your plans for the holidays?

Post a Comment