Friday, July 30, 2010

Our little bundle of GIRL!

Here is our little girl at 35 weeks old. She is in quite the position, yes that is her leg up by her face and you can see her heal. She has the cutest little nose, I think it is the same as Macks. She is currently weighing in at 6 lbs and in the 89 percentile with 5 weeks to go, she better slow it down! Mack weighed 7.0 lbs. when he was born, I think she will have him beat. Currently she is breech with her head under my right rib and shoulders under my left, which is extremely sore!! She is very active at night, Devin calls her the alien when he sees my stomache leaping into the air. A C-section is currently scheduled for September 4th. We can't wait to hold this sweet little girl!


3 comments:

Brianne Serrano said...

she totally looks like Mack!!!!

Shelly said...

That is so fun to see! I bet you're pretty uncomfortable with her like that, but you're almost there. I can't wait to see pictures of her on the outside!

Lynette said...

Melissa, you are SO close to having your next little baby. Wow! I didn't realize you were that far along. Congrats. Love the photo of baby girl, and Mack is adorable of course!! Have a great final few weeks. I put your blog on my google reader so now I will have it near. :)

Post a Comment