Friday, November 9, 2012

4 Months Already!

I think 4 months is my very favorite age for the baby stage. Jane is on a great schedule, she has figured things out with her morning nap which is at least 2 hours and her 2 hour afternoon nap. About 5pm she starts to get really excited and yelling to let us know she is ready to eat her dinner, a big bowl of rice cereal! By 6:30 she is ready for bed and sleeps a good 10 to 11 hrs eats and then sleeps for another hour or two. She rarely cries and by that I mean like it can be days before you hear her cry and it is usually for a reason and doesn't last long. She is very content, quiet and sweet. We cannot get enough of kissing her chubby cheeks, she is our biggest baby and I cannot resist squeezing her all the time! She will lay and play on the floor, is glued watching Mack and Molly, Mack is still her favorite and he can get her to laugh so easily and quickly. She loves to sit in her high chair and goes with the flow with anything we do as a family and on our outings. She isn't mobile yet and will let anyone hold her. I wish this stage would last longer and I hope she just continues to be her good sweet self. I would have dozens of children if they were like our Jane girl.
 
Jane 4 months 15.4lbs and 25.75".

Molly 4 months 13.11lbs and 25.25"


Mack 4 months 15.2lbs and 25.25"


Jane was very happy to start eating more solid foods, she loves rice cereal. She and Mack look so much alike in these pictures.

Mack was always a clean plater!
 
Molly was not a fan and refused to eat it, maybe that is why she was 2 lbs behind Jane and Mack at this age!

Our long Janey. So pretty and sweet.

She has beautiful eyes and lashes like Mack's, cute right dimple and pointy chin. She is all smiles!

Love love love her chubby thighs and rolls!

Mack wanted to feed her, he loved it but I don't think Jane loved it as much.

He gave her a pretty good white beard
Mack and Jane are so similar in their looks!

Sporting her beautiful abs of rolls.

Love my girl.

Sister talk. Molly is a great sister to Jane and as you can tell Jane just watches everything she does. Molly is always concerned about Jane and has to know where she is and what is happening to her throughout the day.

I hope they are the best of friends like I am with my sisters. We have been blessed to have 3 beautiful, smart, healthy and fun loving children. We love our family and couldn't be happier.





1 comment:

heyrhees said...

I love this! Jane and Mack seriously are twins! And I just love her chubbiness- it is the cutest!!! I can't wait to see all of you in a little over a month :)

Post a Comment